Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers all around the world :)
Actually.. it been long time I'm not update my blog.. :3 elehh, bukannya aada ornag baca pun u_u
Sebenarnya nak buat greeting card sini.Mana lah tahu mama tergerak pula nak buka blog ni kan :D

M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
O - For shes growing OLD,
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H - For her HEART of purest gold,
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.


Happy Mother's Day Mama :) I love you so much.. You know..you're the bestest mom I ever know. You know my feeling. You always heard what I complained about my school.. Always help me to do my homework. You will always be there no matter what. Always support me whatever I do. You are my motivator. You're my sunshine who always light up my day..Mama always backup adik if adik gaduh dengan sesiapa. Mama selalu nasihat dekat adik,abang dengan kakak kalau orang cri pasal jangan layan.Adik suka bila mama ajak adik masak.Adik suka dengar mama ngaji.I know you will always be there for me no matter what :')

Ma, kalau ada salah faham adik nak minta maaf sangat.
Kalau mama ada terkecil hati.Minta maaf sangat.
Kalau aadik perli perli mama tu sebenarnya nak tengok senyum mama yang manis tu.Tapi minta maaf kalau terlebih lebih sangat perli.
Doakan adik dunia dan akhirat.Doakan adik berjaya,doakan adik dapat band 6 ye mama ? Semua ni untuk mama dengan abah. Adik harap adik dapat buat yang terbaik.Kalau adik tak dapat yang terbaik pun adik harap mama gembira ;)

I love you so much. You're the one mom that I love.You're the only person that I'll never for a second get to think, that you're replaceble :') I love you so much.
you're my pretty sunshine. You're my mom the one and only...love you

No comments:

Post a Comment