Friday 11 October 2013

it's been for a long time..

Assalamualaikum people!

It's been for a long time that I'm not update this lame blog. and people keep ask
"babe still use your blog or you already have the new one" noooo, I dont even need the new one when I have this ;)

I create new blog and theres only little number of follower. I dont find anything that I want to share.
But hellooo it's OCTOBER!!! end year exam , time to done all your pbs , pmr and ssup? SPM is near man.

But UPSR already done and my qtpie cousin Arisa just done her exam :)
Lemme introduce her

Arisa is the girl and she is my cousin. Her mother is my daddy's youngest sister. And i called her mother as 'ibu' i dont know why. Its been for a long time we not meet. But at first day of raya we went to her house. That crazy man!!! Eventhough I felt so tired but I felt satisfied because I was met with the one that i really love. Yes, I do love them. Last i met them is on 2005 if I'm not mistaken. 9 years ago. And now Airis Arisa is 12 years old. She is tall and look so matured and rugget too. When I first saw her, I dont believe that she is 12. Because she look so matured. After exam, ibu told me that Airis said BM pemaham was hard for her. Freak 😭😭😭 but i know she can do very well :)) 
And after UPSR Airis wentmto Auckland as special passenger to distress herself there. Whoahh I swear she is the lucky girl ;) she went there with her dad. 
Hello there ;) 
Si rugget Airis. She so rugget.
Why youre so pretty??
With her dad, my uncle.

By the way, I'm not talking to her when we met. I'm speechless when met her. And theres nothing I want to talk about lol. She's etting older. And I still remember the day we met on 2005. 
 
For sure, she love science. Because now she at Sydney for Science Chemist Kids Selangor and it is a competition. And yeah she is so luckyyy!!! Hey I'm jealous here. 😭😭😭

Well, I hope she will improve in her BM pemahaman. And I hope all of her dream will come true :) I'm happy if you're happy too ;)

Lots of love, Affy










No comments:

Post a Comment